09 January, 2009

WHen i can't sleep........

100.you profile song and why?

. Lenka – The Show .. I like it…



99.do you work?

. Yes, I am paid to study….



98.last person to call you?

. Mak Tam Suziana Mat Yassin



97.do you look like anyone?

. Yes, My father



96.whats the last lie you told in the last 24 hours?

. I can’t tell u… ha..ha…



95.do you play games?

. Yeah..kgd2



94. where was the last place you meet with the one you love?

. *Blank* *Blank*




93.are you eating rite now?

. No




91.what do you want to be when you grow up?

. I dun wan to grow up, I’m a Toys ‘r’ us kids…….( lagu Toys “R” us) he..he…




90.whats your name?

. Husna




89.whats your hair colour?

. Blackest Black




88.do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?

. Yes




87.do you have a twin?

. No…oh wait, ada, ada Evil twin…




86.where are you right now?

. In my room at my townhouse, not entirely MY townhouse, but me and Nadia’s townhouse




85.whats the last joke you heard today?

.Not today, but yesterday…. A joke by Alimi, Atie’s Husband… so lawak even keeps me laughing sensorang he..he…




84.what did you do today?

. Marathon to Law n Commerce building from Flinders housing like for 3 kali. Went to top up my internet account kat Housing Office.




83.are you happy?

. I guess so…bersyukur dgn apa yang dapat, bersyukur dgn apa yang ada, and make the best of what I have…




82.whos with you right now?

. Nobody… sorang sorang je nih…




81.wheres your dad?

. Kat Shah Alam…tgk Tv kot, atau pun tgh kacau CHe Puteh…




80. do you have a cd of a band?

. Yes




79.whos the last person to send you a text?

. Atie




78.closest thing to you?

. The laptop, the handphone and the Fan




77.do you wear glasses?

. Yes




76.are you wearing a necklace?

. No




75.do you sing in the shower?

. Kih kih kih …. Kadang kadang…




73.do you have a pet?

. Yes, my pet cats back in Shah Alam




64.last comment from?

. Watie on the Yipeee post. =p




63.do you like to sing?

. Yes, but not a gud singer…




62.past love or future love?

. Ni apa punya soalan ni?




61.ROCK OR RAP?

. Combination of both , can ar?




59.whos the last to call you?

. I tot I answered this already tadi…




58.whos the last to IM u?

. Mak Tam Suziana Mat Yassin




57.do you like anyone right now?

. Do I ? he..he..he…




54.would you die for someone?

. I guess so…




53.the reason you cried the last time you did?

. I cried this evening during this show on TV, it’s a Pet show. This family was about to put their pet mouse to sleep co pf some health complication. They wanted the doc to inject the ubat bagi mati tu depan dorang. Then the mouse squeaked coz sakit and masuk celah tangan the owner. They pat and usap the mouse and not long after that the mouse pun menghembuskan nafas terakhir. The whole family cried. I cried too, even tho it’s ajust a mouse but its their pet and dah bela lama. Ni bukan mouse yang kotor tu. Cantik mouse dia. Pasrt paling sedih masa they wrap up the mouse dgn hand towel. The Vet pun mcm nak menangis gak. Well, it reminds me of my cat, Simba yang also had to be put to sleep sebab dia dapat penyakit yang tak boleh di ubati..but I dun hav the courage to see the vet inject Simba.. I guess, i am a berperikebinatangan as much as berperikemanusiaan type of person.

Eh… panjang plak cerita ek…he..he..




52.are you a jealous person?

. Depends on situation…




51.number of messages in your inbox?

. Bnyk




50.whats bothering you right now?

. Ada la…




49.what are you doing tomorrow?

. Kak Nita ajak pi crabbing lagi, But this time after subuh,at Henley beach.




47.what did you have for breakfast?

. Bread and Butter..no not the pudding, just bread and butter je.




46.dinner?

. Bihun sup kak nita with my bergedil ( first attempt buat bergedil).




42.are you full then?

. yes




37.can you climb a tree?

. Yes tapi yang rendah rendah je la…




32. jeans or skirt?

. Dua dua pun okay




31.what should you be doing now?

. Should be sleeping by now




30.what do you want to do now?

. Wana sleep but kenot sleep




29.do you have a gf?

. Yes




27.have you ever cried in front of your enemy?

. Entah




26.where did you go to everyday?

. Uni a.k.a my office at NILS in Social Science North




23.whats your favourite name?

. Lurve husna




18.do you like 80s music?

. Yep…




16.do you like to dance?

. Yup but I have to left feet




11.can your toungue touch your nose?

. No, but my nephew, Aqeel can.




10.have you ever dated someone of the same sex?

. No




9.are you still schooling?

. Yup.. sampai tua pun dok skolah lagi…




5.favourite colour?

. Purple, Black White and Green




4.favourite day?

. Sunday




3.your hope for this year?

. 2009 - Hope that everything will be fine and goes well with my data collection




2.next years hope?

. 2010 – will turn 30 yrs old. But then, age is just a number. He..he… Hopefully my data analysis and writing will go well.




1.action/romance

. Both…he..he...




No comments: