03 June, 2009

age is just a number....

Case 1
Adelaide City Library is situated kat belakang banggunan ni. This Used to be the library long time ago...

I went to the city library which is situated at the City la...hehehe...the reason is to go get myself registered so i can borrow books and dvds. So, i went to the counter and they gave me a borang to fill in. Habis isi, I handed the borang to this lady working there with a smile on my face and i sat on the chair in front of her desk. She then asked me for my passport and a letter yang ada my address. I gave it to her. she checks and handed it back to me before she start to key in my data into the computer. I notice that she kept looking at me and the borang. But I make donno lar...tgk tempat lain. Then she ask me, " Miss Husna, How old are you?" Hmmm...apsal plak minah ni tanya, ada age limit ke? Pelik.... "I am 28..ops... 29 this year.."
The lady then replied " Aahhh, ... 29? I couldn't tell when i look at you.... I was looking at your birthdate...You look a lot younger..."
and i go "Really ???" ............. terkezut dinasor gak ( Pompuan ni mata sparrow kot...ke saja je tu ....)

Case 2
Nak letak gambar ISSU, tak de, so cilok Banner kat website uni je la... =)

Was at the ISSU morning Tea. Nadia the girl from Egypt came after a while since we set foot at the Religious Center. I can't remember whether i was introduced to her or we introduce ourselves to each other. so we were talking. She asked me what is my area of studies or something like that, i told her its human resource. Usually, i will say Labour studies. so she said she got a cousin or friend doing HR in Flinders Business School. "Cool.." i thought..Then she said, i might tak jumpa dia coz different class kot and i baru....
I tanya dia, COusin dia buat phD ke coz i am...Dia tiba tiba terkejut...
"You are doing your PhD ? You are kdding....You are too young !"
then i said,
"No.. i am not that young...I am 29..."
"29 ???? I tought you are 19."
"WHAAATTT!!!!! 19???" Nasib baik tak pengsan kat situ....hahahaha

Mak Aihhh....19 thn plak dah and she tought i am an undergrad student ...kihkihkih... Aduiihhh... Tak de Ghope student PhD Ghopenye ye....I dunno lar... hehehehe

Entah la...... Nope, i am not angry but it makes me think though..... I know, memang tak de Ghope student PhD pun... ada gak orang komplain dan ada yang tak konfiden..Kondifen la agaknya kot...... Feel ada tak ? Entah la... ada kot...Korjo pun makin bertambah.... Mungkin, ni species baru di zaman moden kot so tak la typical mcm dulu dulu, oraang yang buat Masters /PhD tu dah agak berumur and yang dah berpengalaman dalam kerja .... Nantila.. tunggu husna pakai spec tebal dia.. then she will look like a PhD student hehehehe...

What ever it is, to me, both cases as above memang sangat LAWAK ANTARABANGSA!!!!!
dan ye, I am well aware that memang saya mcm ni.... Nampak kadang kadang mcm tak serious,
Cheeky ( I know from where i got this...) , main main, mcm budak budak pun ada walaupun dah tua dan nak meninggalkan alam dua puluhan...Haiihhh apa la nak jadi kan?
hehehehe Tak pe lah, apa apa pun , tak de Ghope student PhD ke, apa ke, janji, Thesis saya Moving...hehehe
and,
I love myself
=)


1 comment:

iamreallyregretwithwhatihavedonechumichikiboom said...

wah.... wah... muda dari rozi ni.. camne nak buat ye? mintak petua sikit... susah2 rozi pergi suntik botox la... hehe.. boleh dpt kulit tegang nurlea... kih kih kih... hish, tak kuasa you....