11 June, 2009

Guitar Heroes for PC

I was excited when Nadia told me about Guitar Heroes for PC which cost only AUD 49.95\

Tadi I went to Marion with mak tam coz Mak tam wanna go pick her stuff on hold kat ESPRIT. me on the other hand kena beli Moisturizer kat Myers. Carol, the lady at the counter sangat baik that she gave me a whole lot of travelling size punya benda alah... SANGAT BAIK .... OWHKAY !!!!! When i told her, my mom also uses her product, Wahhh lagi dia tambah travelling size for my Mom pulak...Tak cukup lagi, ada lah a few stuff lain she included. Carol is going to Malaysia for Holiday this July and she'll be staying at Traders Hotel. hehehehe.... Oh ya, it's her second time in Malaysia.

On the way to COLES, ternampak la Game Traders punya Kedai.. HEHEHEHEHE i guess i should go check put GH for PC.... Tanduk dah keluar ni... Wahhh... good deal, from AUD 125 turun ke AUD 49.95. So, I grab and go pay. Giler excited nih...

Balik rumah, Aduihhh sakit jiwa !!!! my laptop plak punya sound card ke apa ntah tak compatible plak... SEDEY !!!!!!!! SEDEY SANGAT !!!!!!!!!

So i pun nak la pinjam kereta mirul utk pi refund. Nasb baik, Nadia sms tanya tgh seronok main game ke? when i was about to go refund dah... nadia kata, lets try kat laptop dia and see....

So that evening,try kat laptop Nadia,

BOLEH !!!!!! ITS COMPATIBLE !!!!!

So tak jadi refund hehehehehehehe......

Guitar Heroes for PC yang telah bertukar tangan =p


"Hit me with yr best shot...tenet...tenet..... "
YEAHHHH !!!!!!

hehehehehe

No comments: