16 June, 2009

mari kita lihat apa kata survey !!...

I'm tired of:
Not being able to sleep at night….

I am listening to:
ASmaul-Husna by Hijjaz and the Classic one..

Maybe I should:
Take time off… (take time off from Main Main is it? Hehehehe..)

I wish:
I could…

Chocolate is:
Irresistable…

I have lost my respect for:
Someone..

I last ate:
Mak Tam’s Zuchini slice, tp makan kerak je masa nak transfer it into bekas lepas balik main games kat CC tadi..hehehe…

The meaning of my display name is:
The meaning of “What’s love gotta do?” what have I got to do in my life hehehe… Love = me ( my nickname maa…)

Someday:
I will have my Happy Ending…

I will always remember:
The memorable time spent with my geng in Adelaide

Love is:
the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.

Today:
I didn’t go to Uni, I puasa setengah hari, did laundry, Buat kerja skit, cook Lemon Chicken , had dinner/buka puasa with Rozi, Mirul and Nadia. Then lepas magrib, we played UNO, then go to CC for nadia’s SWOTVAC event but we played Carrom ( played with Sarah) and Scrabble instead of watching Madagascar 2.

Tomorrow:
Jumpa Gary McLaughlin, go uni ( hehehehe) siapkan kerja.. oh ya, might need to go to Marion kot

Party:
Had 4 birthday party last month.

QUESTIONS:
Is your cell phone beside you?
yes

Are you wearing chap stick?
Nope, I’m going to bed and force myself to sleep. Solat sudah, makan honey sudah.. Tido je belum sudah…

Are you tired?
Yes

Are you wearing pajamas?
Nope! Wearing Caftan, in winter hehehehe…

Are you mad?
Mad marah ke mad gila? Kadang kadang mad = gila gak…hehehe

Are you upset?
About a few stuff but,think positive la…

Last beverage?
Air Mineral COLES ( KOLES like mak tam like to main main pronounce it hehehehe)

Last phone call received?
Mak called tadi masa dekat nak magrib

Last time you cried?
Yesterday night

List 2 favorite colors:
Black and Black

THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:
Made a new friend?
Yes.. a few singaporeans I met at a gathering

Laughed until you almost cried?
Yeah.. hehehehe….

Met someone who changed your life?
Yes


Have you found out who your true friends?
Yes

What's the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
Everything that happened today is interesthing…esok tak sama dah / tak leh repeat da mcm hari ni… =)

What's your favorite number?
8 coz its cute… loopy loop…

What is your current mood?
COnfuse

Last people you hung out with?
Mirul,Nadia and Rozi . Main Carrom and Scrabble kat CC.. Not to forget the self defense class hehehe

What color shirt are you wearing?
Pink and Black Caftan

Who's car were you in last?
Mirul’s Verada a few days ago.

What color is your hair?
Black

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Only Allah knows…. =)

When is your birthday?
Oct 14

How do you feel about your hair right now?
Kesian rambut, coz I keep washing them with warm water, coz its winter now.. SEJUKKKKK…. Really want some hair treatment BADLY, but will do those homemade thingy la.. its VERY expensive to do Salon treatment here…

When is the last time you held hands with someone?
Tak ingat pegang tangan Mak Tam or Nadia or Rozi?

No comments: