23 April, 2011

Apple Crumble

I made some apple crumble yesterday.. in honour of My dearest Mak Tam. And I've also made some Laksa Johor/Laksam in honour of Kak Zatul, my former hsemate.

The apple crumble 

From the recipe, i devided the apples into 3  disposable pie dishes, this way, the lucky recipient will not have to return your Pie dish hehehe.. ( tak yah susah kan orang la...). Of those 3, i gave one to the girls in TownHouse 40. Fazeila, Leana and Nadia was delighted that Nadia send me an sms instantly hehehe... Then I gave another to Pradeep and his wife Susan, they are celebrating easter. And another one is left for yours truly, tapi sounds crazy la for me to finish the whole thing on my own kan.. Plus, i don't really have sweet tooth, Yes i crave for apple crumble but i only ate that missing piece in the photo and that's it..Dah, cukup hehehe... 

I ate some again today, and i brought the rest to the girls' place. Leana called me over for dinner. I didn't have anything to bring so since dorang mcm tak cukup makan semalam, i bawak lagi la... She cooked baramundi Sambal, Fried squid and veges. "Langkah kanan" coz they've got Sara Lee's Bavarian Ice Cream Cake that can be eaten together with the apple crumble. 

Yeah, Life is never the same here in Adelaide without those peeps, only me left as the Malaysian veteran in this Uni housing hehehe... Miss you guys loads.. 

No comments: