04 April, 2011

my shocking story

Naah... there's nothing shocking about me, it's not MY shocking story.. It's a TV show on CHannel 7.
As I am writing this, it is still airing. It touched me while i was watching it...

If my mom is in adelaide right now, she probably will say this " why do you hav to watch things like this.. Tok sah lah dok tgk... DOn't upset yourself.." As she always says when i showed her all those people's birthmarks in the birthmark support group I joined.

Tonight's My shocking story is about the warewolves syndrome. A girl from Thailand and a Boy from India got that syndrome.They've got hair all over their face. Mcm Birthmark, it's not genetically related. It's kinda similar experience, going to school and get bullied and teased. Getting all those stare in the public and most importantly, same kind of treatment. LASER, I nearly cried watching the indian boy screaming his heart out while the doctor lasered his face. I stop watching , I couldn't bare to watch it anymore.So, I turn on Toshi and start typing here. As I write, I can still hear what's going on. The indian boy's hair grew back adter the laser.. yeah, just like my birthmark. Research by research is done over that syndrome and they haven't found anything yet but his parents and him kept trying everything. Yeah, which parents yang tak akan go measures to do everythinng to make yr kid better and normal.

This is too painful for me to watch. May be it's the age thingy. I was not this Mushy. I can't watch because it reminds me of my parents, It reminds me of my self, my condition,being different, the complications of the birthmarks, my endless painful laser..It simply invite tears in my eyes. Automatically.

Yeah, research by research but nothing can be done. ALLAH is great, and I wasn't hoping for anything miracle because I am being realistic. The birthmark i am having involves important blood vessels, so for it to be cured is simply unbelievable and complicated. So, live with it... It's okay, It's my birthmark, ALLAH gave it to me, and ALLAH gave it  for a reason. Remember to be strong and remember ALLAH is Always there..

ALLAH is Great. =)

(Now, HUsna, pull yr self together, and please go to bed..hehehe...it's been a long day with my questionnaires and Alhamdulillah, i've key in all of it. Now moving on to the qualitative pulak....Aihhhh... Peninngg  @-@ .....)

No comments: