25 April, 2011

Hopiiiideeeee

I went to watch Hop today. Let me tell you how all this movie watching frenzy started.. A few weeks ago, i received an email to participate in Paid research. This is where i get to be a participant for a psychological research done by one of the professor in the Uni. The pay is $25 where they'll pay u $10 for the first session then another $15 the next session. I went to be the participant and i earned my self $25 which I thought I would use the money to watch movie. with the student card and Cinema Student card, students get to watch movie for only $8 on mondays. SO, $25 is equivalent to 3 movies... 3 FREE movies hehehe ....


I went to watch RIO last week with the girls. This week I went with Faridah. HOP is really funny ! I enjoyed myself and laugh my heart out. Now, i dun wanna give any spoiler here so i wont tell hehehehe....but E.B is really a cutie !! reminds me of my cat, Belle.

That's E.B there.. Felt like reaching for him and give him a big tight hug hehehehe...


Last week's RIO was hillarious too..




That yellow bird dude and his "tudung botol" ketayap kinda hat reminds me of Malaysian Nasyid group like InTeam, Mestica, Hijjaz and etc hehehehe...Jamie Foxx did his voice. The redish bird, Will.i.am did his voice.

Okay, for my last free movie, I opt to watch other movies that doesnt have animals.. I get upsut coz i really miss my pets back home.. Maybe I should watch SCREAM 4 alone next week.. Hehhee See if i am brave enough haa.. hehehe

1 comment:

Ija said...

Hop tak tgk lagi..Rio dah tgk,movie yg comel..