18 October, 2011

Happenings

I am blogging from the bed in my doona on a not so cold nite hehehehe the weather is kinda nice nowadays.temperature rising and the sun shines brightly that sometimes i dun feel like walking to uni knowing how painful the rays is on the skin.even if u wear jeans, u can feel it.

There's afew things to blog about.about birthdays..i've already blogged about my supervisor's surprise for me and now the girls make a surprise parry too in twnhse 40.

And the next morning,off to kangaroo island we go !!! Hehehe now i know i have seasick huhuhu. The amount of money paid,worth it !!

Okay must force myself to sleep now.gpt to cover 2 off janine's tuts tumorrow and my own on thursday.i havent prepare the students' case study answer yet.well the students are happy when i hand them the answer after they present their case ;))

Signing off !!!

Nite! Nite!

Salam


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Yurilla Dr,Bellevue Heights,Australia

No comments: