27 October, 2011

Sayang...

I have this one particular website that i always buy my online stuff. The website is kinda cool coz the stuff onsale is kinda cool, various brands and stuff.

So yesterday, there's a notification of sale on this particular brand which every women likes, loves, go crazily gu gu gaga over it, shall i say it's "jurulatih".  Well, i thought i wanna buy it, the sale started at 12 pm, and i have a meeting at that time, so after my meeting, i surfed the sale, 90 percent of the stuff has sold out, there's a few left which caught my eyes. The price was not that bad, worth a week of tutorials ( one week tutorials plus consultation plus marking minus tax ). The thing is, Nine West was not that expensive but it's Nine West. With that kind of price, i can buy 2 Nine West handbags, i just bought 2 nine west bags last month for mom and me, and i might ended up giving both to her hehehehe  and no one imitates Nine West. hehehehe...

I have put the so called jurulatih bag in my cart and was about to check out. i selawat and baca ayat kursi, then i go to XE convertor first, to convert the price... ( DANG  husna !!! you just have to convert it now kan...)
Well, the fact that the figure in RM shows, makes me feel that i sayang my Aud so much and made me realise that it is not easy to earn. Especially here in Aussie. Yeah, i could bought it as a tanda mata of my kenangan tutorials here in aussie, but, the feeling is just not right. I dunno...

It's not the time yet, may be. hehehehe... Still , i dun belive in spending 4 digits for a handbag YET.. may be someday who knows... if I earn a gazzillion tons of money or if my monthly income is 5 to 6 digits, and have some leftover, i would buy it but NO, my income is only 4 digit in RM, even if i have extra, i will feel guilty spending it on an expensive handbag ;(  lain lah kalau ada husband, or boyfriend yang bagi ke kan... well, dun blame me coz i might think differently kan.. for now, i might think of buying an ice cream maker, food processor worth the money hehehe kan...

So,I  ended up not buying.

Sebab? Belum mampu hehehehe...

dan masih happy dgn apa yang ada dan mampu beli ;)

okay, mari sambung buat thesis ;)

No comments: