13 February, 2012

Berapa Kilometer?


Wahahahaha i am laughing at the location that the iphone detected. Skali kluar jalan sumazau bah...

On wednesday or thursday, i made apam pelangi. I really want to bake but both oven at my mom's place is broken. Arghhh payah okay kalau oven tak de!! Tak boleh buat apa lansung.no roast chicken, no cakes, no breadbutter pudding no nothing. I know i can use the microwave but its kinda different.the taste and stuff..(my microwave is so gonna merajuk) tak de la, we still do use the microwave utk ayam and ikan but oven is more practical for baking lah.

So since tak de oven, can only do stuff on the stove lah. So palingsenang apam pelangi. So masa i was beating the sugar, eggs and ovallete till its fluffy, i asked kakak to measure the santan.

Me : kakak, tolong sukat santan sat. (kakak faham ckp utara ok)
Kakak : santan mau di sukat berapa kilometer? ..eh.. (pause and look at me)
me : (looking at kakak with one kind of look before kakak burst i to laugh realising she used kilometer instead if milimeter)
Hahahahaha we both laugh !!!!


And here's the apam




I used pink,green, the baters' natural colour and also purple hhehehe
But the flower effect kinda tak jadi though hehehe


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jalan Sumazau 11/2m,Shah Alam,Malaysia

No comments: