01 February, 2012

BLURisme

Kisah 1

Yesterday, i was browsing the net for recipes. Cool recipes and traditional food.
Kakak came and join me because the photo looks interesting.
We were looking at otak otak recipe and plan to do it.
While we were discussing about the ingredients, My Mom came along,
We told her we are planning to do the otak otak..
then

Mak : Pies ada? resepi of Pies..Depa nak buat pertandingat masak Pies.. ( Depa is one of the association she joined, i dunno which one, but she just say depa as kata ganti. jgn plak tanya i Depa tu persatuan apa hehehe.. eversince i got back which is not even a week, she has gone to two Mesyuarat Agung persatuan oredi.. God knows what else..)

Me : Pies?  (sampai senget kepala ) u mean, Pies orang puteh tu?

Mak : Pies... Pies ikan..

Me : OOOOHHHH PAIS !!!! Hahahahaha....

So then i googled Pais which look similar to otak otak.


Kisah 2
My sister called that night on the day i arrived. But since i was operating according to adelaide time ( i still do till today) and the fact that i didnt get enough sleep during my final days in adelaide.. (average of 2 1/2 hrs a night only)
The phone rangs, and I pick it up and told her i am sleeping already. Apparently she also called my bro and he is also asleep.. That lawyer buruk tu penat coz ada case kat court pagi then terus ke office petang tu sampai late evening. So my sis called my dad merajuk kut coz dua dua adik dia tido pulakk plus adnin yang nak ckp dgn i. but i was asleep.
Tried to sleeep on the plane but the sikh girl who sat next to me kept kicking and stumble on to me. not once, not twice but three times. 4 years old, whaddaya expect? Mak ayah dia ada je tapi entah mcm tak de buat apa pun, just say sorry to me.then later i asked the girl what's her name and stuff. one hour later, she pat me and asked me to listern to the cartoons on her screen.then she asked me my age, where i am going. Layankan je la budak kecil although masa tu i am watching "WHat's your number?" distrupted a few time sebab this girl dok kacau.

Ehh ehhh.. nak citer pasal lain ni sebenarnya

So the next morning, i sent sms to my sister

Me : Dah Gree ke? boleh try facetime hehehehe

Sister : Dah Gree tu apa? hihi

Me: Hahaha Again... Dah free ke, gree pulak....

Sister ; tu la pening gak dok fikir, agree ke kan...

Me : Hahahahahaha ( gelak sambil baca sms dia !!!)


it's already 1.48 malaysian time. i am still not asleep... i better go sleep now.. memang pun dah dok Yawn sejak kluar dgn Joe and Sheeks Brown tadi for supper.


Oh ya. semalam ada Masam masam manis on TV 2, so i smsed amirul and rozie. Rozie replied sakit mata and MC 3 hari. si Amirul pulak, sms me balik during the part yang that dude nak curi bag cikgu normah, ala masa cikgu shaari tolong dia tu hehehehe
I replied to him,
"Inchik !! itu bag saya !! " hahahahaha...
those were the days, the three of us would lepak to watch P.Ramlee movies after dinner at townhouse 13 di mana kita kerah Amirul masak sometimes. Pastu, nanti masa dia nak basuh pinggan dia, habis semua kuali dia basuh sekali... Nadia balik malaysia masa tu.. hahahaha...and this is how pimpam pempot dapat nama, from this movie lah...
BUt i didnt watch the movie sebab mata dah tak leh bukak dah...



No comments: