11 February, 2012

A Prayer for him

I was told that an old friend of mine, is having Lung Cancer.
Shocking , I know...
He is the one who called me Harvey Two Face.
He would swing with his bicycle at  my aunt's place in the evening to sembang with  my cousins and me when i was staying with my Aunt.
And later he would drop by at night to deliver some chickens and side dishes from a fast food joint that he did his part time in.
He is kinda obsessed with bicycle and had a dream to be a national cyclist, but he went into hotel management instead.
As time goes by, all of us went separate ways. I last met him in early 2000 where he took me and my cousin out to Bukit Jambul. I think i met him again during my cousin's wedding, i cant remember.
My cousin was also not in touch with him for quite sometime.
As he is now in Stage 4, it is serious.
I don't really know the possibilities of me meeting him before anything...
I can only say a prayer for him..
ALLAH knows best.



No comments: