15 November, 2008

5 Level

*Level 1 : Not difficult.*

What are you wearing now?

*BlacK Tees and Army green pants


What's beside you?

*on me left is the the Men's toilet, and on me right is the FLO Help


What are you doing now?

*Take 5 minits break after reading and writing stuff on my proposal.


Where are your siblings?

*One is in Kepala Batas, Penang marking PMR papers, One more is cracking his head for Criminal Law Exam in Shah Alam


*Level 2 : Kinda difficult.*

What do you wish you had right now?

*i wish I have all the ideas and aura for me to write the proposal for ethics approval. and also i wish for Che Puteh to be here with me coz dia always teman me buat assignment although dia yang akan ZZZzzzzz dulu tepi laptop


Have you told someone you loved them?

*Yes.talked to me parents yesterday =)


Last time you shouted.

*hmmmm.... lama gak tak shout....


Do you like/love anyone right now?

*Yes, No, maybe....I don't know.....can u repeat the question...?


What are you wondering/thinking about now?

*what this particular question really wants...


*Level 3 : Getting personal.*

Have you ever thought you were gay?

*NOPE !!!!!


Have you ever wanted to tell someone how you really love him/her?

*Yeah ha, I wish !!!...he..he...


Have you regretted loving someone?

*Yeah....


Would you kiss your ex-crush?

*eeeeeuuuwwwwwwwwwww........No !


Have you loved someone, but he/she doesn't know?

*I guess so...entah...


*Level 4 : Get ready to spill your secrets.*

Have someone asked you to be her/his gf/bf but you rejected him/her and felt guilty?

*I am not telling............


When was the last time a boy said 'i love you' to you? (family doesn't count)

*I am not telling...............


When you hear a love/slow song, who comes into your mind?

*one particular song that i like is Boyzone's I Love the way you love me.... not thinking of anyone but the song is just .....aaaaaahhhhh ..... shooooo shweeeet


Have you broke someone's heart?

*okay okay.. if u really wanna know, Yes, me did !!!!! me have no choice ......


Have you regret letting someone go?

*Nope..its all for a gud cause , no regrets... =)


*Level 5 : (last level) Random.*

Would you kiss someone 3 years from now?

*i guess...Mak, Ba, anak anak saudara... that's more than someone rite... =p


Do you think someone loves you?(opposite gender)

*Me dad and me brother loves me,




Where is the best place to flirt?

*me dun flirt =)


Would you date someone because you like his/her looks?

*beauty lies on the hand of the beholder...


Would you date someone who is not hot/cute but he/she really loves you?

* beauty lies on the hand of the beholder...me like, u might not like...u like, me might not like.. understand or not?



OKAY !!!...5 minits is up...
Back to MW and TU now....

No comments: