11 November, 2008

Beep…beep…beep…… Whooop…..whoop….whoop….

I woke up this morning in TERGEZUT DINASOUR mode !!!

Why?
Aik ! dah PAGI ????!!!!
And I tot I just took a snooze kejap je just lepas maghrib ...
Tetiba dah pagi ni ! ......( hilang kata-kata kejap........)........
I guess I was too tired and ....aahhh... nevermind.


Went to office early today coz I am supposed to meet my supervisor today to discuss on the progress of my Ethics Proposal and stuff. Since I dah TIDO tak sedar semalaman ( tapi, mimpi kelakar gak sebenarnya he..he..he..), nak kena Qada’ la kerja skit. When i reached Office, ada la seorang Minah Salleh ni dalam office, and later, Llainey came over to help this Minah Salleh to do her work.

As I was doing my work, suddenly, the alarm went Beep…beep…beep…… I looked at Llainey, “Is that supposed to be like the fire alarm? Are we having the Fire Drill today? ” , I asked her.
“Yeah….let’s go…” Said Llainey
“ohhh …ohh..….grab your sunnies too” said the Minah Salleh.

Me, dunno anything, just grab my sunnies and follow them. Ewaahh... my first fire drill overseas ni he..he...
On the way, I met Keith, my co-supervisor. As I met Keith, there’s an announcement going on and after the announcement, Keith told me to not evacuate the building yet and to tell the rest, and he himself, jalan la pi balik ke bilik dia. Hmmmm…. Ok lah… ikut je lah… ( Faham the announcement but pelik, haaah… tak pe lah, kitaa ikut je..)

Then I went to join Llainey and the rest yang tengah dok berkumpul kat tangga. Laurence and Anna pun ada. ( I love to see both Laurence and Anna. Diorang ni tgh dating sebenarnya he..he… comel and shoo shweeet je….) The alarm is still going on but kami dok berkumpul kat tangga. Trish pulak, sibuk kehulu kehilir dgn topi merah (topi construction worker tu…) dia. After a while, new alarm bunyi, ha.. masa ni lah baru semua orang nak evacuate the building. So, we went down and gather kat lorong nak turun ke Lake tu. So, apa lagi, bersembang lah semua orang he..he.. About 10 minits, one lady with white topi, come around and say
“Okay. That’s all people !! Thank you for your participation! Have a gud day!”

So we balik lah ke bilik masing-masing sambung buat kerja. Then, Trish dating and explain kat kami kat bilik 394,
“Okay, Next time, when the alarm goes Beep…beep…beep……, do not evacuate the building yet…evacuate when the alarm goes WHooop…..whoop….whoop….”
Oooo….macam tu ke rupanya….

Okay,

NOTE TO SELF :
INGAT !!!!! Bila alarm berbunyi Beep…beep…beep……( bukan WHooop…..whoop….whoop….),
1. sumbat fon n segala dlam bag pack
2. pakai bag pack cepat-cepat
3. cabut plug and terus lari bwk this apple e-mac dulu he..he..he..

No comments: