25 November, 2008

Nights at Rodanthe



I’ve waited since September to watch Nights at Rodanthe ( NAR). When I first heard about on Sunrise, tak sabar dok tunggu but then, I found out that it only opens on Nov 4th in Australia. Today, I went to watch it with Nadia. Finally...It’s been so long since I last watched Richard Gere’s Movie. If i am back home, mesti dah drag Mak and Mak su to go and watch this movie coz they are both Richard Gere’s fan too he..he.. he...

I was kinda free today after Marian cancelled our meeting as we worked VERY VERY VERY hard during the weekends with the proposal and the Ethics thingy. I went with Nadia coz Mak Tam Suzie and Izati is having their final exams in a few days time. Plus, My date with Mak Tam and Izati is to go and watch AUSTRALIA with them later.

NAR is a very Sweet, Touching and Inspiring movie form Nicholas Sparks’s novel. I cried after about 3/4 the movie and Nadia thought that I was having my running nose. She laughed at me after the movie when she found out that I really cried. But it really is touching. Its not just bergenang air mata kind of sedih, ni sampai meleleh air mata sampai merah and bengkak gak la mata he..he..he... I dun wanna tell why I cried becoz if you haven’t watch it, it will be such a spoiler kan... It wasn’t only me who cried but also the other ‘Makciks” and ‘Akak-akak’ and oh ya, ‘neneks” too. The last time I cried teruk mcm ni is masa tgk SEPI dgn Mak and Mak Su. Nasib baik Mak bawak bnyk tisu coz mine habis since SEPi is sooo sedih he..he..he...

The beach house....oohhh...cantik sangat.....


Anyways, It's never too late for a second chance.......

No comments: