15 November, 2008

Me dun Steal =)

What is the last thing you stole from a store?
Me dun Steal =)

What are you looking forward to in the next 4 days?
Getting the ethics proposal done

Have you ever gone a whole day without eating?
Yup....MOGOK LAPAR !!!!

What kind of phone do you have?
CSL PDA Phone

How you act when you drink?
Me dun drink

What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Me dun play lottery

How about when your high?
Me dunno

What do you spend all your spare time doing?
Me surf the net or me watch me fav movies me hav on me hard drive

Have you ever started drama on purpose?
me no drama queen... but me ratu air mata....

Do you want to be single?
me single now...

How often do you skip classes or school?
me always skip class in Uni... ALWAYS !!! but still get to sit for exams

Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
Me kiss me parents before they balik

Are your parents still together?
yes

Are you wearing socks?
me wear flip flops today..

When is the last time you smoked weed?
me no smoke weed

Have you ever been high or drunk during school/work?
Rite now, me on high on Minimum Wages and Unions.....

When do you graduate or when did you?
me graduated 3 times from UiTM,now, me looking forward for 2011

Who makes you the most mad?
there's someone...makes me MAD !!!!! Grrrrr..........

Do you know your neighbours?
yes, Me neighbours are Nadia, Mak tam, Kak Nita, Izati and their housemates

Last time you ate?
11 am... Me had BRUNCH today....

What are your weekend plans?
epak Library to do work.if me stay home, me will spend most of the time with the bed, nanti me laptop got jealous plak, susah me nak pujuk....

Out of your friends, you are the __ one:
me dunno what number.

What is the best movie ever?
me hav a long list.

Who is the first person that you think of when you wake up?
me never really figure that out before, but me will see tumoro what happen...

If you could, would you be Brittney Spears for a day?
me could try.

Would you marry someone you didn't love if paid 10 thousand dollars?
Me dun think anyone woudl ever pay me 10k to marry someone....

What's the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?
when me mom starts telling about my childhood stuff or silly stuff i did.

Who is the dumbest person you know?
ME !!!!

What is something that you say all the time?
Aduiiii

Have you ever been arrested?
Nope.

Whats your relationship with the person you last texted?
Friend.

what movie are you waiting for?
Nights at Rodhanthe.......

Is someone mad at you right now?
me guess.

Do you like your life as now?
me lovin it....and me try to make the best of everything even if its not complete

Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
yes, me know .... =(

What picture is your computer background?
Pic of me...

Do you want to tell him that you like him?
him who? Rahim ka? Rahim mana ni? me tak kenai....

Where is the person who has your heart at this moment?
the last lime me check, me heart is with me, nobody took it so far...

What are your plans for today?
Me wanna go to Mak Tam's hse to collect more populations statistics ....huhhh....

what is your favourite saying?
-........blank........-

Where was your default picture taken?
at FLinders bustop

Are you in a relationship, single, complicated, married, or engaged?
me single... like the single bed quilt cover set =)

Do you find piercings attractive on the opposite sex?
ermmm.... kalau kena dgn orang nya, it might look attractive

What song are you currently listening to?
Desiree's Life..... Life....oohhh Life... doo doo doo doo

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
me dun smoke

Name something you dislike about the day you've had?
MENTAL BLOCK !!! and ter-susahkan orang

Do you miss someone?
Yeah..not just someone

If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
drop me off at Jalan Silat please !!!!

If you are being extremely quiet what does that mean?
something is wrong... / auto pilot mode

What is the weather like today?
nice and cool , sunny and breezy

Do you have anything to complain about?
nope... i am waiting patiently.....

No comments: