10 November, 2008

FAN NUMBER DISFUNCTION

Since 3 weeks ago... wait, if i include today, its already been 5 weeks. I have been experiencing difficulties logging in the internet at the library. I can access the main thing but i can't browse the internet. Yeah, the uni now require the FAN number before we can surf the net. I guess this only happens at the library because, i dun have to do that at my office. Okay, kenapa tak duduk je kat office buat kerja, kenapa nak kena menyemak datang library jugak? ( I have my own specific reasons that I can't tell here, less distractions and all...). I do go to the office in the morning and spend the whole morning there. Sometimes i bawak my laptop and use the wireless tapi, huiihhh tak larat nak mengendong lap top ke hulu ke hilir naik turun bukit pi Uni la...


So 3 weeks ago, i filled a complaint at the FLO Help at the library.To date, it is still not working. i dunno why. Neither do the FLO help guy.

On Friday, i was sitting at the sofa reading journals, The FLO help guy approached me....

FLO HELP GUY : "Excuse me Miss, have you tried logging on the internet today from the

library?"

HUSNA : "Nope...not yet"

FLO HELP GUY : " Are you planning to use the internet for the rest of the day today?"

HUSNA : " Hmmmmmmmmmm....................yeah"

FLO HELP GUY : "Okay, give me 20 minutes and I will be back to assist you."

HUSNA : " Okie Dokie, Thanks."


It's like so selalu sangat i dok pi jumpa dia whenever i am at the library to use the internet, this time dia mai tanya dulu.......

ha..ha..ha....ha....

Today is Monday, still my Fan Number is not working. received tons of emails from JET ( the service provider), but still its not okay.

I wonder when my FAN number will be okay again?





No comments: