27 February, 2010

Always being there

I was in an excruciating pain all morning and evening. My plan to finish my paper went down the drain jut like that. I felt so helpless and pain all over. Feels like dismantling each and every part of my body and soak it in a warm water.. better still i might have jump in a hot tub or something, but where can i find all those stuff here plus it would cost me extra $$$$.  Yeah, I undergo the pain and still it havent 100% subside yet.

While i was in pain, in bed, My dearest no 1 fan called me. But i can't reach for my phone. Then the room phone rang. Yup, its my no 1 fan again asking me what was I doing and stuff, tengah main main ke, baca buku ke hehehehehhe. My no 1 fan likes to keep track with what's up my sleeves plus lately I am sickly. But dun worry dad, I am doing fine... Not only Dad, but Mak also call me sometimes.


After talking on the phone, the matter simply hit me. All those What if questions....I can't imagine my life without him. He is my everything. Of course laaa, He is my life ! Yeah, my life coz i dun hav anyone else in my life except my Dad, Mom and Siblings. He, who still treat me like his five year old. No matter how old you grow, you will still be his baby! Yup, I am anak manja bapak! what else there is to say.... Same goes to Mak too....



I just cant think of what my life would be later without him... Qadak dan Qadar Allah, kita terima, Allah knows best.

My dad,
the Professor serba Tau,
the cook (spaghetti goreng kicap and telur),
the driver,
the joker
the best friend
the tukang gaduh
the one who "eleh... pakai je rugged...tapi ...hehehhehe"
and the best part is ..... the ATM machine bergerak =)



Thanks for always being there Dad !

No comments: