19 February, 2010

tak de kerja.... (Bukan tak de kerja, berlambak sebenarnya..tapi...)

I got excited whenever i see you online, 
each and everytime, 
you mom, your dad, you, your brother, your sister, Your cousin
they also got me all excited

you increases day by day
so does your relations.
Printing you is so much fun
Reading you however, 
makes me ZZZzzzzzzz

I would pretend that you are
some love novels that are indeed interesting,
or some adventure novels
like the famous five i used to read when i was young
but i realised, your're neither Enid Blyton's nor Sarah Myer, Jodi Picoult
Norhayati Berahim, Cecilia Ahern, Habiburahman
I really wish you are, coz
i got jealous of freinds and cousin reading all "Edward" stuff and other gurly love stuff.

But dun worry, although you are neither one of  them,
you have your own charm
that interest me to keep on reading 
although you make me ZZZZZzzzz all the time.
At least you are by my side through thick and thin

Oh my Journals and Article..........

 

  



1 comment:

Aizan Suhaira said...

Me reading journals to. For work. Yawn. Institutional Investor Journals. (www.iijournals.com)