03 February, 2010

Back in Action

I am back in action

I am back in adelaide.Back to warm and sunny adelaide... Cepat la winter..hehehehehe. Work as usuall, dah sebeban atas kepala ni ha hehehehe... Yeah, saya kan 'rajin'. semalam sampai, hari ni pi jumpa supervisor hahahaha... kan dah... no actually i plan to see her on friday, but she cant make it. So met her today and discussed apa dah buat smua and what's our nesxt project is... Whoaaa...tak tau laaa...
I Need to stock up the firdge coz i aint got anything to eat hehehehe...dalam almari ada rempah ratus and benda benda baking. bnyk gak benda dah expired like instant noodles and stuff. kena buang smua tu. I am so / too damn tired to take a bus to Marion. Haihhh.... been unpacking all the stuff dari Store and attend to the kitchen matter tu la sebab tired sangat. i wish i can fly to Marion or guna pintu doraemon tu.. safe on bus fare hehehehehe....

Oh ya, I thinnk I need a new pillow. my old pillow tetiba dah kempis. Not fluffy mcm before i balik. I wonder why? Sini mana la ada Naturetex mcm kat rumah hehehehe... but i guess they should have better ones here. and oh ya, Payung too... i left my payung on my dressing table kat rumah.. ye lah kan, Dressing table tu yang nak guna kot ! kuang kuang kuang.... my absent minded has not only alarmed me myself but also my parents. they said, i am even worst then them...hehehehe... Naah, i just have to makan more kismis and concerntrate and  be alert.. hehehehe...
oh ya, Allah beri AKAL untuk berfikir! tapi ada yang tetap suka berselindung di balik kain NET. Well it's none of my business anyway..

For now, I'll be alone till kak zatul comes back from Malaysia. 

Oh ya thanks to my neighbours ( you know who you are ) for breakfast and dinner yesterday.

No comments: