15 February, 2010

straight from the heart

my hands are trembling
my feet are cold
tears running down my cheek
like a waterfall
i cry and i cry.....

i dun understand why
but i just keep on crying.

my cheeks are warm
i can feel the blood rushing thru my cheek
i can feel the pain coming,
my eyes are swelling up
but still i cry..

i dun understand why,
but i just keep on crying.

because crying is the best thing that can hurt nobody
only me..


NOTE TO SELF : sometimes things happen and you dun understand why, coz you just simply don't understand, but Allah understand and it happens for a reason. So be strong my dear self... be strong... dun cry no more coz it will only hurt you and your cheek, dun cry no more coz it will only make you more rabun then later power contact lense naik , macam mana? =p

No comments: