26 October, 2010

30 day Challenge - 1

i got this from here. I love to read her blog. read it before she got married and before i came to Adelaide. When i reached adelaide, entah mcm na, tak baca pulak blog dia until i stumble across it in my bookmark. The writer is now married and now ada baby gurl dah sorang =) Alhamdulillah.... And as we know it that the world is small, she happen to be my anak saudara's best friend hehehehe... Yeah, i've said it, its a small world huh...

Ok, so the challenge is


Day 1 Question 1 :

1. Your middle name, and how you feel about it.

Answer : 
Actually, I dun have a middle name coz I only have 2. but if i campur nama father, then my middle name is Husna. to tell you the truth, my mom is the only one who calls  me with this name since i was young although close frends and family member calls me "Lurve" hehehehe... eversince i was young , started schooling,, went to 8 different school, went to uni up till 2002, friends usually call me by my first name. And for some reasons, beginning 2003, i started to use my second name. 

Why i used my second name? There's one reason i can't tell and the second one was i believe that Husna is a good name, Asmaul Husna and Husna has a good meaning and will bring good to me. So why not use Husna instead of the first name. Maksud yang baik, dan orang sebut selalu, so it comes back to you...... hehehe faham tak...? ;p. All in all, i love my middle name and that's why i am using it now ;p

( FYI, my first name is actually very beautiful... and the combination with  the second one is just perfect. heehehehe perasan pulak. Tapi betul la.. Cumanya, when i was born on a fine afternoon on the October 14, years ago, and my mom was kinda Hip and happening person those days and she actually is still hip and happening now too , she modified my first name to make it more spunky hehehe sudahnya, dah jadi apa apa ntah hehehe but it was kinda ceative when my mom told me the story...and my brother thinks it sound very indianish and always makes fun of it...And of all my siblings, no other got their name modified except me hehehehe...Lucky number two huh?.)

No comments: