29 October, 2010

30 day Challenge - 4

Day 4, Question 4

4. Write about your closest friend(s)

My closest friend in the whole wide world is my Dad !!! boleh tak?  heeheehehehe.. I have my only sister, gulrfriends from Uni Days and my cousins, and we used to be so close , tell each other everything. But one by one they got married and then we are too busy doing our own things. me with my studies, them with their work, husbands and kids... Not that we are not close nowadays, we still are close.We keep in touch thru emails, facebook, sms and calls. Hehehe Call is the last resort coz they are busy with  their work, husband and kids hehehe... and whenever we are free, we meet each other for a chat and catch up with each other.. ( ohh, i also have some close friends in Adelaide, but smuanya dah balik malaysia.. now i only hav my hsemate lah...)

I am kinda close with my Dad since I was a kid and up till now. we quarrel with each other about stupid stuff (benda lawak-lawak...), he knows every single problem, all the boys problem ( kuang...kuang..kuang...) he knows everything from A to Z. At one time, i dun have anywhere to turn to coz all of my close friends, even my own sister and my close cousins have their new life. Mcm sedih kan.. hehehe tapi tak pa.. i hav my Dad. When i first came to adelaide, after he and my mom left adelaide, he called me twice a day, plus all the sms-es hehehehe... talkin about Daddy's gurl ha? hehehehe.

That's why, i get goosebumps when ever the thoughts came into my mind.. The thoughts that he's not getting any younger...His health conditions... Arrrghhhh.... it simply kills me, What am i to do without him.... I'd be lost to loose my best-est friend in the whole wide world. Anyway... enjoy all the time together while you still can...

or maybe its high time to get my self a man.. Insyallah...degan izin ALLAH...

(tapi,... ntah laa...kuang...kuang...kuang...)

;p

No comments: