03 October, 2010

Sundae


OOhhh so yummy Sundae...


Hehehehe


And it made me realise that all the while I am in Adelaide, I don't feel like eating Mc Donald's sundae at all. Other Ice creams , Yeahhh !!! Bring it On !!! ehehehhe... OOhh now I am craving for the Belgian Dark Chocolate from Pasadena Foodland...  Hehehehe....

Well, today is Ice Cream.. ehhh silap, today is Sunday. The first sunday of the month of October. Which means, Daylight saving starts today... What is daylight saving? From what i know, every year, when the day comes, you have to wind yr watch to one hour ahead and when it ends in March, you wind you watch back to normal. Dun ask me why coz there's once me, Mak Tam and Nadia was having conversation about Daylight saving, it confuses me and Mak Tam hehehehe.... and i still find it confusing today... entah kenapa so hard to digest it.Maybe you guys should read about it here.  Or, you could GOOGLE it yourself too. Now that we are on the daylight saving thingy, the time difference of Adelaide and Shah Alam is two and half hours instead of one and half hour.

Oh yeah, Kak Nita left yesterday for Good. COngratulations Kak Nita or Dr. Nita soon. Gee, i wonder what shall i call you after this, Dr Kak Nita, or Kak Dr Nita hehehehehe Anyway, I am so proud of you and are inspired to finish mine too... Insyallah, it's not that easy, i know.

On top of that, there are 3 new addition here in Flinders. Liana, Fazila and Kak Zalina. Kak Zalina is married and staying outside campus but Liana and Fazila are staying in FLinders Housing. Both staying in the same townhouse with Nadia from Singapore.

Owhkay.. will blog again soon... for now, my SPSS needs me.. Although tadi i did choose GLEE instead of SPSS hehehehe...  





All those GLEE, britney spears edition...woahhh... sangat best. Ye, Saya suka tgk GLEE.. nowadays, not so much of watching heavy stuff coz hidup ni pun dah bnyk Drama dah hehehehe... and i also missed these fellas from The Big Bang... But its okay, can still watch the old ones from my hard drive.





Akhir kata, 

BAZINGGA !!!!!!!! hhehehehehe... (Missed Sheldon Cooper and his antics !!!)

No comments: