27 October, 2010

30 day challenge -2



Question 2 , Daay 2 :
2. Talk about your piercings or ttatoo, if you have any

Answer :

Tattoo, i dun hav any. Piercings, i once had my ears pierce.. okay, so not once.. may be, trice.. or maybe 4 kali kot from 1997 - now.. My ears was not pierce till after form 5. After my first piercing, i found out that I can't wear any other earing except GOLD.. hahaha so in order to let my lobes heal from the allergy thingy, i didn't wear any earings and the lubang terus tutup.. and later i pierce it again, dua tiga kali or 4 kali.. and now, the lubang dah tutup sejak dua tiga tahun lepas.. The thing is, I dun really like to pakai all this gelang and rantai, and earings.. ( kecik kecik dulu dah puas melaram kot hehehehe.. yeah coz balik raya je, aunty ni bubuh rantai ni kat leher, and stufff.. hehehe). I was forced by my mom to pakai the bracelet i'm wearing now coz it's a gift from her..so she make me wear it even in adelaide, Dan yang paling best, the bracelet dah mcm stuck and can't be opened at all ( i twisted my arm once last year and rozi tried to take off my bracelet but couldn't coz she wanna urut my arm, and then, me and my mom tried to take it off last few months but we FAILED ! nasib baik it's not Big, Bright and anak mami kinda Bling hehehe...)
And yeah, i used to have my ears pierced but now no more hehehe... may be i should consider piericing it again the next time i balik malaysia..

Oprah getting her ears pierced

No comments: