30 October, 2010

30 day Challenge - 5


Day 5, Question 5

5. Tell us your 3 fav colours

Answer :

My three fav colour is BLACK, BLACK, and BLACK...



Boleh?

i luv Black... So very much.... 80% of my closet consist of  Black everything.. Tudung,T-shirt, Blouse, etc.. The colored ones will usually be my baju raya hehehe.... My mom tried hard to change me. She succeeded when I was preparing my stuff when i first came to Adelaide. Alasannya, " sat gi, mat saleh takut nanti.. asyik pakai hitamm je... pakai la coloured sikit.." and.... i fall for it. so, i started wearing all sort of colours when i was in adelaide. Tapi, akhirnya, balik ke hitam jugak...Sorry Mak hehehe

I really luv black, that all my clothes are black... till my dad and brother got a lil bit uneasy when i wear other colors..that's how bad it is huh hehehehe

BUt yeah, I love black, always do and always will...

Black is the color of confidence ! hehehe

Actually, apart from Black, i also love shades of purple and green.

Thank You =)

No comments: