03 January, 2012

Bertabahlah....




A very good jumpstart for me..

i am feeling under the weather this days,
Been sick, work load piling up..

i wish,
i wish i could be in Malaysia in a snap..
I dun care if i finish or not,
People dun understand what my Thesis is all about.
All they wanna know is
"Dah siap ke?"
"Dah Hantar ke?"
"Bila nak balik?"

Arghhhhh....not an emo entry,
but if your thesis is related to policy in home country,
Aduhaiiii....
Tanggunglah akibatnyaa...
Bila cerita orang tak faham, Ada juga lah yang faham

Oh Well,
I hope ALLAH will provide me the strength to carry on.
I seriously dun function well in weather like this,
Kept getting ill since weather increase from 35c.
I am a polar Bear, Penguin,
(okay, now i know how th epolar bear in SIngapore zoo feels like...)
(And i also know how the orang hutan in Adelaide zoo feels during winter)

Semoga saya bertabahlah di sini...
Come to think of it, the only summer spent in Adelaide was 2008, but i left adelaide in January 2009 when the weather just starting to increase. and 2 years in a row, i spent my summer in Malaysia doing my data collection till April 2011.From april till now, tolong lah kasi saya mercy dan belas kasihan utk saya habiskan thesis ni ye ;)

1 comment:

Che Kay said...

aduhai!!!! che kay tumpang simpati sama kamu~ semoga dipermudahkan semua urusannya~