05 January, 2012

Double infinity

I guess, being sick also has a bright side

I couldn't sleep for a few nights and ended up watching

REVENGE...

it is suppose to be aired on channel 7 soon. The advert is so inviting that i googled it to find out more... I dunno if ASTRO dah tunjuk ke belum.

I ended up watching 11 episode. another 2 to go to complete season 1 which haven't go on air yet.





 i've tried watching other series like Gossip Girl, the OC, One tree hill and etc, but the one that gets me going are only Grey's Anatomy, Desperate's Housewives, Raising Hope , a few others and now Revenge.

To me it's fantastic !!! i dun usually like to watch stuff like backstabbing thingy and all, but this one is different. i Tell you !!!


I hope i can sleep tonite, insyallah....amin

1 comment:

tisjustME said...

SLeep well husna... and come home quick! hehehe