11 January, 2012

darjah satu

last week was the new schooling term in malaysia. Can't help to read the wall on FB, A few of friends, my age, anak dah masuk sekolah. either Primary or Kindy. Not forgetting Cousin and family friends.

Pheewww.... I feel really old now. especially when i saw this video of Wardina and her Kids. her eldest, Amna is now in standard 4. Whoooo, how time flies.. it seems like yesterday we board the same flight to perform Umrah and Amna was about 1 or 2. She is 10 now..  ye la, it was 2004 then...

Teringat jugak masa I started standard one. I was not bad at all. Some of my Kindy friends and other kindy kids who took the same school bus were there so not a problem. Ada geng laa.. plus anak anak orang lain in the academy were there too.. there were 4 of us, Me, Faeza, Azura and Faiz. I couldn't remember if it was my mom or Dad or the maid (or all three were there) who sent me on my first day. back then, the school shares the fence with the academy where me and my family's place is. the academy is my dad's workplace. So during recess, the maid will be waiting at the canteen with other people's maid or mom ( from the academy lah). If my mom cuti, dia lah datang. Saja seronok je, then when i move on to standard 2, Kita makan bayar bulan kat kantin je and i am being monitored by my sister. 

Through out my life, i went to 8 school, so everytime its like your first day all over again, making new friends all over again.. letih mak jemah uolsss... ( hehehe sorry, i kinda am in to JoHaRa di pagi ERA nowadays) . i got tired of FBI and Fafau oredi for some reasons..hehehehe all u need in the morning is a light comedy, jokes and stuff. Congratulations ERA !! a good combo of Johan, Ray and Haniff ( i have no idea who these talented people are except for johan, and Haniff who kinda looked like Che Kay hehehe)
Somehow rather, the segment called "can I help you?"  makes me realise.. ya allah, mcm ni ke english orang malaysia, not bad but lawak kot.. hehehehe disini lah pentingnya english edukesyen kan hehehehe







1 comment:

Che Kay said...

hensem gak i ni kan. kejap mcm shahrukh kejap macam hanif. esok lusa macam siapa pulak ek? sila berikan orang ketiga~ hahaha