04 October, 2008

More or Less

Kak Dariah invited us untuk memeriahkan Open House Kak Long. ( Kak Long is anak Kak Dariah, She's doing her A-Level ) Kak Long invited her friends over for Aidilfitri Open house. Her sets of friends comes from all over the world such as Sri Lanka, East Timur, Brunei Darussalam and Kuching,Sarawak ( he..he..he...) and of course Australia.

One of them was this Guy. The minute I saw this guy, I nearly laugh my heart out. With his height, style, dressing, the way he talk, the body build up, the skin colour, the hair, the smile.....

hmmmmm.......he reminds me of someone I truly and deeply missed......... =(
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He Looks more or less Like My bro,
FARHAN !!!!!!!!



Kih.......kih.........kih.........

Note : Please excuse the boy's hand on my shoulder...

and this is My Bro Farhan