14 October, 2008

Thanks Ba, Thanks Mak :-p

Ba's SMS :

SMS 1 (5.34 am, Malaysian Time) :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 U
Many Happy Returns 2 u,
Insyallah

SMS 2 (8.19 am, Malaysian Time):

Tuang Tok yu
Ataih Vadey
Wish u
A very Happy Birthday
( This one is very lawak, Got indian and penang influence one...)
In his call, my dad suruh pi makan kat Curry Zone in Marion today for him he..he...


Mak's SMS :
SMS 1 (5.41 am, Malaysian Time):
Happy Birthday to u
May u b bless with good life, health n
happiness.
Miss U.
Now in Surau


And their email :

he..he..he.. so comel.... Thanks Ba and Mak....and Paan... ( nice pics...)

well,
My wish from me, to me....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME ..... =P

husna at her early years of life...

I might not get the chance to eat vadey and tok yu ( wierd combination but sedap) today he..he...,
but I do sure hope Allah will bless me with good life, good health, hapiness, and all other things that I want to achieve in life ( cannot put the list here lor...shy..) to make me a better person in this world and hereafter...

Semoga ALLAH memberkatinya
Insyallah......

and again.....

Hmmmm...I am 28 this year....
=p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you...hhah..i lak yg terharu baca posting u kali ni..btw..errr, i leh je pi teman u makan kat curry zone tu..

What's luv gotta do ? said...

Okey !!!! Set kita pi Curry ZOne nanti ek, pekena roti naan and Spinach chicken hu hu hu...
Mak Tam, thanks for the gift and card !! sukaaaaa sangat

amirulhusnitekpi said...

nak itutttttt!!

What's luv gotta do ? said...

jom...the more the merrier ...