30 January, 2010

destiny =)

 Destiny




 This is the translation of the lyric of Destiny by Kobayashi Takeshi
If I could feel you, 
if I could tell you how I feel
It would bring me to tears, 
I just remembered that now
 The signs from my heart don’t make sense
I laugh at myself for wavering between two extremes
Can’t even keep it consistent
So I let the days pass by freely
Now time starts to move here
So close yet so far, restless as the sea
But if you’re also swimming then we’ll meet at the destined time
This life’s fragility and beauty
Are spoken by interlaced fingers
Even if this world ends
If I remember you, if I feel you more
I’ve always, always known it would bring me to tears
I love you, I love you, with just those words
So close yet so far, my emotions are still restless
But if I hold you, if I feel you more
I’ve always, always known it would bring me to tears

Jiwang karat lagi laaa.... hehehehehhe

No comments: