23 January, 2011

Home sweet Home

Home Sweet Home..



Back in Shah Alam after my Hotel Hopping in the northen Part of Malaysia. Never done this before.. At most, I've only done 2 interviews in a day.. But this time it's 5 interview and distributing questionnaires in 5 hotels and in two states... Pheww... Just after Dinner on the way to Tok Cik's Hse, I was yawning away in the car. I nearly doze off.   ( Tok Cik is the "Grandmother" for us although Tok Cik has her family of her own, 3 daughters and a whole bunch of cucus... But because Tok Cik was adopted by my Great Grandfather, Hj Ahmad to accompany my Grandmother when she was very young. Mcm Peneman la.. Both my grandmother and Tok Cik are very close that she loves Tok cik more than her own sister )    So, It's a must to go to Tok Cik's place no matter how short your trip to Penang is. I was already tired and sleepy but my cousin wanted to take me out. So, tak pa la, dia dah besaq ati nak bwk pi jalan i followed him and his wifey to Batu Feringghi. Me and this Cousin are besties when we were young with my sister too. Hehehehe Childhood memories...

So that was the story in Penang, Wait till i tell you about Kedah... Who I Met in Kedah... (ooohhh i met some "people" in Kedah..wait for the next post, I am drop dead tired now ..hehehe)

No comments: