30 January, 2011

Nickname

I have a few friends who's name is Nurul, their nicknames are Yun, UYUL, Uyun, and Yum. I also have a few friends who's name is Faizul, their nicknames are Jonz, AJUN and Ajoi. Yang nama Faizal pulak, Jai, Peje, Pacai and Pejo. Yang firdaus pulak, Pedosh, Didosh, Pidot. Masa sekolah, jgn cakap la, kawan kawan smua punya nick name Ya Rabbi... ntah apa apa... Ada seorang senior nama dia Affiza, Kawan kawan panggil dia PIJAT !!! sorang lagi nama Liza jadi LIZARD, yang Aidatul, jadi DETTOL. ha... mcm na tuh? hehehehehe.. one my side, I have a nickname among my family members and mom and dad's close friends...err...wait.. not only their close friends, but all of their friends... *** SHY MODE*** Ny nick name memang tak kena mengena lansung dgn my name, Jauh panggang dari api okay hehehehe... Dun ask me how i got that nickname coz i'll be bragging more here... Nanti kita cter okay hehehe.

When I was a kid, i remembered one time, my mom and dad made me and my sis both a t-shirt with the ironed on alphabets. Mine was L.O.V.E.  it was a yellow t-shirt and the alphabets are black. I wore this t-shirt with a colourful checkered jacket on top with a pair of red trousers...See how fashionable I am those days hehehe... Me and my parents were on our way to Sabah, Sarawak and Brunei for his work trip. My sister was already schooling so she couldn't follow. So, on the plane, I was playing around like a normal naughty, can't sit quietly 5 year old would do. I was standing on the seat looking front and back coz it was boring on the plane and another thing that i did was, i turned around and looked at the passenger behind. It was a Japanese couple. I smiled and say hi... ( hahaha so friendly haa?) They smiled back and ask, "what is your name?" I quickly jump off my seat and get into the ailse, "this is my name.." I unbuttoned my jacket that my mom had put on for me, and show them the L.O.V.E on my T-shirt to them. hahahahaha and then i spend sometime chatting with them before the meal came. Oh ya, on the same flight, I told my mom that I want the bowl and the cutleries MAS served us. My mom said to me " okay, You ask that kakak when she comes..."... ANd i Did !!! I asked the stewardes, "Kakak, Can I have this..boleh ambik tak?" and the stewardess answer was "Ala.. adik, nanti kakak kena buang kerja.." hahahahaha.... but she gave me other stuff instead. hehehehehe...




teringat pulak Pak Din, my dad's workmate in Malacca.kalau dia lalu dgn kereta dia depan rumah and saw me playing, he will stop the car and and yell out " LOVEE !!!!! I LOVE YOU !!!!"..... hehehehe....

No comments: