25 January, 2011

KEDAH !!!!

So i've invaded Kedah in my quest huhuhu... It's been so long since I last went to Alor Setar, Kedah. Say 21 years...  hehehe teruk kan.. Other part ada la pergi masa degree dulu on our class Trip to Arau, but our accomodation kat Changlun.

A few "people" I met in Kedah....

Anak kawan my Grandma's good Friend. huhuhuhu... He is the G.Manager in one of the Hotel.  Jejak Kasihan betul. =) and he went to school with my dad in Penang. He recommended other hotels in his contact as well to me... Alhamdulillah.....Yipeee

WHile having breakfast, Met another family friend. My Cousin's Best Friend. (Adni, if you are reading this, "my Cousin" is your beloved Father hehehehe...) He happened to C0-owned a Hotel in Penang.(can add up to my respondents in Penang lah...). So he gave me the contact person and stuff. Alhamdulillah.....And his Son and menantu pulak is currently working in Adelaide. So he gave me his number too.

The last but not least is our KedahMan himself.. Non other than Pendekar FLinders, Amirul. He took me and my parents from the hotel, out for Dinner. It was really Good. He took us to a Thai Food Restaurant. Oh boy the Tom Yam Puteh was Good ! Really Good. The kerabu sotong is marvelous. The sambal that came with the food is OH SO SEDAP !!! My mom and Dad really enjoy dinner that night that they ate dgn penuh berselera. SO Thanks to Pendekar FLinders for the nice treat =). We had Good food and Good Time.

Alhamdulillah

No comments: