23 January, 2010

Al Fatihah

We were about to leave the house to go to Aunty Ainee's hse for dinner at about 7.45 like that when Mak got the SMS.


"Laaaa......Sultan Johor Mangkat..." Says Mak and when looking for my Dad who's outside of the house. I quickly go to the TV room and set the Astro Max to record the Buletin Utama. I dunno how far its tru though coz i didn't know who it came from. (Tak dak pun dalam BUletin Utama till it was officially anounced at 11.25 pm.)



Then Mak gave me her phone for me to read
"Betui kan, i baca... cuba you baca tengok apa ** **** kata.."


So I read it. Confirm dah Mangkat....


In My mind i terbayang muka Tuanku. The face that i grew up looking in Sekolah Kebangsaan Jalan Datuk Palembang, BUkit Baru, Melaka. Sangat takut pada Almarhum Tuanku ketika itu...Tengok gambar pun seram. He was the YDP Agong at that time and the chief Minister in Melaka was Datuk Seri Rahim Thamby Chik. I can still ternampak their gambar on the walls.



I remembered asking my dad what is Agong. And as it rhymes whith Jagung, I ask my dad again, "Agong tu suka makan jagung ka Ba?" while dreaming of the steamed Jagung in Pasar Malam Bukit Baru that Mak will always buy thinking that Agong got his name from the Jagung... Belum masuk sekolah pun masa ni.. hehehehe...


Apa Pun, 



Alfatihah buat Tuanku....
Semoga Allah Mencucuri rahmat keatas roh Tuanku


No comments: