01 January, 2010

Partial Lunar eclipse


What were having tonight is the partial lunar eclipse. Well, u can read most of it here


image from here


I am still up at this hour to watch the whole thing but luck is not on my side coz it's kinda cloudy tonight. However, it still haven't reach it's maximum phase yet, which would be in one and a half hours time. Puteh is keeping me company as everyone else is already asleep. Farhan had some not gud moment with his tummy and kept visiting the loo and he's all dried out and tired. Supposedly, he is off o celebrate New Year at a friends place but had to cancel it.

Yep, tonite is the lunar Eclipse. Which acccording to my Grandma, is closely related to my birthmark. I dunno how far it is true but my mom did confirm that she was excited to watch a lunar eclipse back in 1980 and did watch it while carrying me. When she gave birth to me, hehehehe, i dun have to explain more dun i ? However, it's all lies between ALLAH's fate. Kun FayaKun. Even if my mom did not watch the lunar eclipse back in 1980, while she was carrying me, and turn out that i stil have the birthmark, haaa... nak kata apa ? hehehehe Biasalah, old people in the olden days and their believes.

My grandma use to say that my Muka ikut the bulan. Well, let me explain, according to her, if the bulan penuh, my muka will be so cerah and my birthmark is somehow rather invisible for a while. But if there's no moon or some other part of the moon cycle, the birthmark would be dark and visible. Technically, when I did the experiment, it is true indeed. And everytime there's a lunar eclipse, my birthmark is kinda sakit. Ada sekali back in 1993, ada lunar eclipse terasa gak la sakit, last year the during the penumbral eclipse pun sakit gak, and this year, pun sakit jugak... Wallahualam ...  Kuasa Allah with all the coincidents. I dunno how far it is true la. hehehehehe

Ah Well, I think, i am gonna go check out on the moon again before i start my solat gerhana.

HAPPY NEW YEAR people!!!!

I still haven't post my 2009 review yet =) ...wait for it ya coz i am still hesitating hehehehe


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!