23 January, 2010

Not so even

It might sound crazy to some people but, I spent about 8 hours at Rafflesia ( formerly known as Spalova). Getting my hair done before I leave Malaysia. Yes, it's compulsory to get my hair done before leaving as it will make my life easier in Adelaide. Even if u pakai tudung and nobody sees your hair, but still i get it done hehehehehe....

Come to think of it, who will help me cut my hair now that Atie is going back to Malaysia for good in a few weeks. That's why I refuse when Kak Wati wanted to layered my hair so it'll be more stylish.
 Ohhh No Kak Wati... Tak de makna nya nak kasi layered itu rambut, potong mcm mushroom je terus. hehehehehe.. so that's what i am having now, Mushroom style which is slightly shorter on one side.hehehehe... Kak Wati la ni punya kerja.... You cant really tell the difference unless u sit in front of a mirror and take a good look at it. But anyway, its okay eventhough its slightly longer  hehehehehe.....




Okay, this is not me obviously hehehehehe but the  way the hujung rambut is tak sama panjang is similar to mine hehehehe.....



No comments: