03 January, 2010

Labour Econs

I met Puan Ruzita Baah at Nana's Wedding tadi. She saw me and was waving at me. Turn out to be, she's Nana and Nadia's neighbour or something. So, we chat a little and she is so surprised to hear about what's up my sleeves these days...hehehhehehehe. i plak jadi segan nak cerita. She asked about my mom and stuff, and I was thinking, how on earth did she know my mom?

Who's puan RUzita? U see, Puan Ruzita used to be the course coordinator for BBA HRM.I have forgotten during the time we ( me and my mom) went to seek the Faculty of Business Management's Dean for advise before joining FBM. Dr Rokiah was the dean at that time and during our visit, she called over Puan Ruzita, and that's how she met my mom. I was devastated after I met her but tetap jugak masuk FBM buat HRM.

Somehow rather, when I looked back during those days. She was the one who set up the 'fire' in me till i got DL during my first sem doing HRM and the semesters ahead. FUhhh... at that time u can't just forget what she said and makes u feel like, "Tak pe.. aku akan buktikan... tengok la nanti !!!" hehehehehehe Tapi tu cerita zaman tok kadok hehehehe..

Lagi satu cerita zaman tok kadok, during my 4th semester doing HRM, we got Puan Ruzita for our Labour Econs. Oh Boy!!!! I was like soooo bercampur aduk punya feelings. Being a person who's not soo into Econs thingy, what she teach in class makes no sense for me. I failed the first test badly, dapat 20% je over 100. It was soooo bad. And she also expressed her concern over it. I worked hard after that for that subject. Even paid extra attention on the group work with Mai, Fairul and Kak Mimi. Kita wat assigment kat hotel Maya masa tu and Passed my second test. Masa final pulak, alhamdulillah, boleh jawab, but then I only got B- which makes me tak dapat DL that sem, tapi sem lain smua dapat, so u can imagine how the impact is like on me masa tu bila fikir balik hehehehe, .. so frustrated!... I avoided jumpa dia hehehehehe.. MALU!

Then, when I was applying for MBA in UiTM, nak kena minta Lecturer bagi testimonial, selain dari Dr Sarminah, tinggal Puan Ruzita. So, me and Zarith leave it to her for our testimonial. That was the last time I met her sampai lah ke saat kat wedding tadi.

And that's why Puan Ruzita was so surprised to know that what I am doing now is related to Labour econs! ( ater, masuk kelas dia fail first test kan... belajar pun main main masa tu heheehehehehehe)...She's also surprised that I will be joining her in 2012 hehehehehe.

It was nice meeting her again after all these years after all, dia lah yang membakar semangat utk bangkit semula hehehehehehe.


** Baru je semalam dok tgk gambar masa program PDP  batch 25 yang Puan RUzita jadi Faci masa tu dgn Puan AInee kat AMpang Pecah. It was a memorable one! hehehehe

No comments: