30 January, 2010

Woot! Woot!

Ngeeeee.... hehehehehehehehe

Excited !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebab apa?

Ngeeeeee.....................

Sebab Jumpa 

 


Al kisahnya... wanna go to Sungei Wang Plaza, so park kereta kat Times Square. So tengah berjalan nak naik ke ground floor, I saw her... I have been wanting to meet her so much... I grew up with her songs together with Arwah Sudirman's song too.. They are also best freinds.. Hiburan Minggu Ini, Sudirman and Noor's raya special, all her movies,  U name it....Smua pun tengok. Siap mintak my Dad record on VCr lagi. Dulu ada la all the VCR now dah rosak and naik fungus dah smua.

I always admire her style and courage. Yeah she's a very good model in the 80's.  I have met her once in Terengganu after she got Married to Mr Wan.... ,which is Kak Norzie's uncle. But that was so long ago, i was in standard 5, hehehehe...

I am still her fan now hehehehe and still excited i got to meet her just now hehehehehhe

Me and Noor Kumalasari =)


Credit to Paan ( nasib baik paan bawak camera owhkay hehehehehe)

No comments: