24 January, 2010

it's not easy...

i dunno what to say....

yeah, I am in Vietnam and all...I am happy to be with my family although my sis and bro in law is not here with us...Vietnam is fine and it's really interesting here although you get pening with the currency and all. hehehehehe

it seems like suddenly i am being hit hard on the head...


it's already 2010 and please dun let history repeated itself..




It's hard to put a fullstop to it, but i will try...



Yeah it's hard...Nobody says its gonna be easy right form the start...But they say its gonna be easy if its the other way round...




I will try... All my best I will try, but I'll leave it to ALLAH because ALLAH KNOWS BEST...


Better get some sleep now coz gonna go on a vietnam tour with Farhan and Shahril esok.

No comments: