09 December, 2008

Awan ....

influenced by the previous entry, this entry still rambles on Awan...

City CLouds.... ( took this during Winter 08, Malaysian Fair)

I took this during winter too. Lepas balik dari Brighton,( yang masa kami sesat) I was lying down kat padang sebelah Comunity Center with the pretty yellow flowers.

if u look closely, there's a straight line formed by the clouds, probably jugak plane punya trail. and there's a lot of parrots on the tree too he..he.. ( This was taken during ramadhan 08)


This one looked like a tortoise especially the kepala he..he... Also taken during winter 08, Ramadhan

This one looked like kuih cara hijau yang dalam dia ada gula tu.. funny ey, mcm kuih cara, i guess its becoz ramadhan kot he..he...


and this is no regular awan... this is Dania from Awan Dania he..he...
( me and mak tam suzie suka tgk this comedy drama on You Tube, kan mak tam kan....)

WHAT ?
Awan jugak kan... =p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awan dania..heheheh..make me addicted

Luvvvvv said...

me & uwais too, idie!!

Luvvvvv said...

me & uwais too, idie!!