28 December, 2008

Tersilap la....

i bought a birthday card for my dad while i was at Rundle Mall yesterday. i saw this cool birthday card stating the age on the card so i grabbed one. When i got home, i've just realised that tersilap umur lah...He is suppose to be 60 in 2009, but i bought 59 instead. Silly me, tersilap pergi kira 2008 minus his birth year when i am suppose to kira, 2009 minus his birth year. I got him a few stuff tadi for his birthday next year he..he..

Yes, I miss Ba lot. We haven't talk since the last time he called from Mekah. He arrived safely in Malaysia 2 weeks ago, but was down with fever and cough sampai hilang suara. That's why we haven't talked to each other yet.

My old man is gonna be 60 next year....

hmmmm.....there's something on my mind but it's kinda hard for me to write it here. Nanti lah, i will write it here later. Nanti Flinders banjir plak kang.

Really Luv Ya Dad !!!! I hope we will still have many more years to come. Insyallah.Amiiiiiinnnnn...


P/S : It's 3 am, Adelaide time. Can't sleep,Hangover pi crabbing tak abih lagi ni. Dapat bnyk ketam. Sejam lagi masuklah waktu subuh di adelaide ni. Might just wait for it.

No comments: