09 December, 2008

Love is in the air

Love is in the air. No, I am not in love.... or Do I? Muahahaaa..ha..ha..ha..ha... ( evil laugh mcm Gargamel from Smurf)

I dunno whether the summer has started or not, but today, it's kinda sunny with a warm breeze.( I kinda missed the cold breeze already he..he...I am kinda scared of summer actually, the heat is not good for my birthmark plus, I haven't done my treatment since i got here, so, be prepared for the worst coz the heat will reach up to 41c I am told, but, I hope I will be strong enough and everything will be okay...insyallah) .

Not too bad coz it's still 28c. It's also cloudy although the sun is shining so very brightly. The sky is filled with fluffy clouds which reminds me of CareBears. The cartoon show with the cute bears with perut buncit yang comel in their CareALot town he..he...Tenderheart, CheerHeart, apa apa lagi la with their cloud car teaching us to always do good deeds. Dulu-dulu zaman video, ada la my dad bought me the movie. Me and my sister suka sangat watch it..... Hantu cartoon betul kami berdua he..he...

Care Bears =)


Ahhh Well, as I was walking home, I looked up to the sky and saw this.....


I saw a big giant heart in the sky. among the clouds he..he.. this photo was taken using my SE W910i ,( i didn't bring my Olympus =( ) ala fon SE tu 2 megapixel je, so tak la cantik sangat the photo but still i nampak the heart in the sky he..he....

So much for the 'Love is in the air' huh?

=p

No comments: