23 December, 2008

My Big Fat Greek Wedding



This movie is one of my Fav Movie list. I used to watched it kalau ada masa.
Watched it on Channel 9 just now. he..he..he... Had a gud laugh.

Windex, 'bobopsy', Rodney and Harry ( aduii... tak tahan nak gelak...), when the father, Gus quoted 'Give me a word, any word, and I show you that the root of that word is Greek' and when the mother, Maria quoted "The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants"

he..he...he....

All the laughing makes me teringat kat another fav movie, "Sweet Home Alabama" ( Reese Whitherspoon) , speaking of which, me and Mak Tam went to watch Four Holidays last week. (also known as Four Christmas in the U.S and it's Four Holidays in New Zealand, Anywhere But Home in the Netherlands and the United Arab Emirates)



Hilarious !!!!!!

My next project with Mak Tam is

YESman

he...he...he...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhuh..siap buat promo tu..jom kita campaign kak nita join lak....

What's luv gotta do ? said...

Jom JOm JOm ! =)