12 March, 2011

Hehehehe

These few days, I've been experiencing "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai" stuff. Nothing can describe the feeling. Well, I can't really describe it here hehehehe...

Hebat betul penangan " I dunno what to call this". Bercinta kah saya ? hehehehe even dgn orang yang saya pernah bercinta pun tak rasa mcm ni okay =). This is new.

Tapi penangannya betul betul membuatkan saya weak inside and mellow hehehehe...

tiba tiba,

"PAAAAANGGG !!!!" -husna menampar diri sendiri  dan berkata " Hello !!! Get back to reality please !"

Hehehehehe....okay okay, I know the reality but still I am mellow inside. Couldn't help it. I dunno how the other party feels about it but ( tak pe saya simpan sendiri hehehehehe....)

NO !!! I am not in love with the person from the past okay =)

HUSNA IN GILER MODE huhuhuhu.... ;p

better sign off now

3 comments:

Che Kay said...

aiyoooo! gituh tengah ting tong ye~ hehehe

What's luv gotta do ? said...

Saaangat Ting Tong !!!

etc said...

i wonder who this person is :o