20 March, 2011

I'm back

I'm back !!! i'm back in the hills !!! ( the hills are alive with the sound of musicccc....( followed by the harmonious voice back up...just like in THE SOUND OF MUSIC.. hehhehe..)

Yeah,  I am back as a student..

No more luxurious living... Luxurious sangat kee?? hehehehe No more luxurious unifi usage... no more going around in car, here i take the bus okay =) angkut laa barang barang dapur dan ayam dan daging yang berat tuu sorang sorang ...sedeyy... orang lain boleh laa ada laki nak tolong angkut. husna ada sapa? ada trolley je hehehe ( my housemate refer to the trolley as Husband hehehe..so kelakar)
Back to basic kinda thingy.
No more Kakak here , Kakak There hehehe... ( she cried when i salam her before leaing to KLIA)
No more Pingu, Belle , Hitler and Puteh to ease my pain and tense...


Back to this lonely life where I only get to speak a few words in a day , tu pun kalau jumpa housemate hehehe...Hey, i Got a new housemate tau.. She's from SIngapore and she's chinese. ( i was worried about pork and stuff but i give in. She kept it properly and ta tinggal terbuka atau merata ) Oh ya, She's bubbly and energetic too.

and last but not least, Back to Tons and tons of work to attend to... And my supervisor made me join a postgrad competition in May, June and july... Do'ohh.... like i dun have enough to do kann? the thing is, she's the one yang saangat excited to make me join the thingy.. haaihhh Mati laaa sayaaa....

No gambar in this entry sebab  gambar dalam iPhone. kat rumah ni tak de Wifi hehehe. So esok lah gi uni baru leh guna wifi okay =)

No comments: