04 March, 2011

Thank You Lurve !!!!



My cousin Johan have been promoting about this show months ago. On his Twitter, his FB, u name it. On top of it, I come to know of it from Leya's Blog, and also the show that they did during Anugerah Sekerin tv3 the other day. I was like, nak pergi tak leh coz, it opens on the 17th, ada laser appointment soon and pastu 23rd dah nak balik. so no chance of watching lah.. Then i got to postpone my ticket balik and guess who yang nak sangat pergi when she saw the review on TV ????? ( this happened after i have postponed my tickets)

My Beloved Mother !!!! 
"Jom.. Jom.. Kita Pegi... Oh Boy.. How i love musicals !!!!! We must go !!!!  We Must Go !!!! It's a good one !!!" ( and...No I am not exaggerating here okay...) hehehehehe

OKay, so i went and book the tickets to take her and my aunt to go watch it.

It was a good one. Loved all the songs in it. They can really sing, both the back up and the lead. Each Main character and their SOLOs ... Superb !!! FaraDhiya sang reaaly good !!! and Latif Ibrahim's rendition of Kalimah Cinta ( originally by SEARCH) , Safura, whoahhh powerfull voice !!!!  Mak was so suprised to see Tony Eusoff sang.. And Mak really loved the little girl who played ALisha. She can really dance !!!!

Yeas, saya tgh demam, Batuk dan selsema. IN fact in the afternoon, i went to DEMC and had to do the nebulizer thingy again.. By the time teater tu habis, my lungs was like its about to explode !!!! hehehe. ak buat mcm mana, ticket dah beli, and bawak pulak Mak kan.. As long as she's happy, I am happy =) (batting eyelashes and twingkling eyes...)

No comments: