05 March, 2011

sAKIT PART2

Well, as noted in the earlier post that I am sick again ! Banyak Dosa ni... Nak hapuskan DOsa dosa kecil. Well, actually, I am glad that I have this sickness now rather than when I am back in Adelaide. It's is harder if i get sick in Adelaide. The clinic is not like what it is in Malaysia. It goes on appointment basis. Like who can predict when you will fall sick kan? If it is not peak season, it's okay, but if it is.. .Huiii.. naya nak kena tunggu for at least a week. Nak pergi emergency unit kat Hospital? Kirim salam bnyk bnyk... my experiences taking other friends to the emergency has tought me a lesson.

So, as for the precaution, i bought Telfast, one whole box for my pollen allergy thingy and Bena Expectorant for cough ( nak jimat duit dari asyik beli ubat je kat adelaide hehehe kalau murah tak pe gak..). When I reach Adelaide next weeek, thank God Summer has gone and it is autumn. But the changes in weather might make me sick again, travelling to different continent with different time zone makes your body system goes haywire and that will contribute to Sakit lagi...thinking of the work load alone pun dah boleh membuatkan SAKIT hehehehe....

Yeah, it's not only me that is Sakit in our house. My mom pun tekena juga. She's down with batuk je.. No demam, no running nose. Unlike me who cought all the 3. Bro and Dad is perfectly fine. except dad yang memang batuk sepanjang tahun hehehe. I tell you, you'd be suprise to listen to my cough.. Dah mcm anjing menyalak hehehe.. loud and painful ! but It's getting better with the medication.

other family members like PIngu, Belle, Hitler and Puteh is fine. But not Toshi ... ( huhuhu sadd.....) No Toshi is not our cat. Toshi is my laptop. Toshi is also down with fever, at the time I need him the most. Toshi is away for service as nothing is wrong with the software but only the hardware needs sevicing. So as substitute, I am using my bro's Dell.

I hope everybody will get well soon! InsyaALLAH amin....

No comments: