06 March, 2011

haihh la otak !

i am suppose to be sleeping oredi by now. instead, I am stuck in the middle of Saget's and Cunningham's ideology... I know i could do something about this but it's not happening tonight.....It is there in the brain, but i could not let it out ....  Blerghhhh..... Yeah I know, my thesis subject is really dry....

susahnya bile idea itu ada tapi dia memilih utuk duduk dalam otak dan tak nak kluar kluar...

Husna : Otak... ooo.. Otak.. help me here please... Let the IDEA out ...I know it is there.I can feel it.
Otak : Sorry HUsna, Can't do much... but i can help you Blog...and the hand is working perfectly well with me Teeheee....see.. see...
Husna : Oh Come on Mr Brain !!!!
Otak : Nyeh..nyeh..nyeh..nyeh..nyeh....
Husna : I hate it when you do this to me...tak nak kawan !
Otak :  Nyeh..nyeh..nyeh..nyeh..nyeh....
HUsna : Okay, I am going to bed now.. NOW !!!! padan muka kena tido !
Otak : NOOooooooo !!!!!
Husna : padan Muka !!!! lain kali, don't keep IDEA to yourself okay !!!
Otak : Seeeshhh...

and that, ladies and gentleman, my conversation with my Brain.. yes, my brain that owns it's own brain !!!!!

OMG !!! Could somebody just SLAP me now and tell me I am NOT CRAZY !!!!!!!!

No comments: